JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   How Soon? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2628366-how-soon.html)

irishblessing February 22nd, 2013 11:03 AM

How Soon?

How soon is the SOONEST you might possibly TTC?

For us, I think I would be okay with it anytime July and after. That's like 5 months :0

Urchin February 22nd, 2013 12:03 PM

Re: How Soon?

June/July is when we are considering TTC.

However, as of lately, we've been discussing waitng an additional year.

We're just going to see how we feel in 3-4 months time and go from there.

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy February 22nd, 2013 12:13 PM

I'm hoping for August:)

Jessimaaka February 22nd, 2013 06:05 PM

Hopefully July/August when Cam is 1. I'm still EBF and no sign of AF though so we'll see what happens.

helios February 22nd, 2013 06:52 PM

September, although I am gunning to finish my degree next year and if I conceive in Sept I'll be be due in June and miss convocation, which I kind of want to attend. I'll probably wait until October.

jojo2bee February 23rd, 2013 01:05 AM

oh gosh not for another year to 2 years, but well see how things go. Im leaning more towards when Matthew is 1 and half ish but we may start sooner. I just dont want to TTC while breastfeeding and would like to have my body all to myself again for a little bit.

stresswife February 23rd, 2013 07:02 AM

No clue, I may go back to school this fall, so It may be when I'm done with that.

sugarloafbaby February 23rd, 2013 01:23 PM

I don't think any earlier than Aug.

RandaBear75 February 26th, 2013 07:42 PM

December.

Xtapolapocet March 12th, 2013 10:55 PM

We're planning on waiting until David is 6-8 Mos. old before we start TTC #2. It took us 4.5 years and 3 MC's before we were able to have him, so we don't want to wait too long (I will be 34 this year).

~ Nicole ~ March 13th, 2013 12:06 AM

We are definatly TTC starting this July or I will kill my DH. He has promised me every year for the past 3 years and backed out saying we did not have enough money. Well in 2012 he finally got a higher paying job and he majorly splurged on designer clothes, mac book, bike, cosmetic procedures, and a whole bunch of other things. So his excuse about not having enough money definatly will not work this year. I told him if he backs out this year than he can take his expensive things and go live with them in the car. I really think he is serious this year though because he also bought me some designer baby clothes and has stuck with his yes answer to TTC this year yay!

Social Halfwit March 16th, 2013 12:56 PM

We are shooting for December because that will give my body some time to get back to normal after having my Mirena removed.. I haven't had a legit period in nearly seven years! Plus by then, Princess Sophia will know if he has his promotion, I will have a part timer to pay for baby supplies, and I won't be too hugely pregnant if we decide to move around February. Plus how neat would it be to start 2014 with that good news under our belt??

But if I had the ability, I'd take out the IUD now and be pregnant by the end of the month... but I am also ruled by emotion and whims. :\

Social Halfwit March 16th, 2013 12:56 PM

We are shooting for December because that will give my body some time to get back to normal after having my Mirena removed.. I haven't had a legit period in nearly seven years! Plus by then, Princess Sophia will know if he has his promotion, I will have a part timer to pay for baby supplies, and I won't be too hugely pregnant if we decide to move around February. Plus how neat would it be to start 2014 with that good news under our belt??

But if I had the ability, I'd take out the IUD now and be pregnant by the end of the month... but I am also ruled by emotion and whims. :\

melaniek85 March 26th, 2013 08:02 AM

Right now the plan is for Oct. I would be fine starting in June though. My wedding is at the end of May and I don't want to be pregnant then. I'm going to try to wait till Oct, but don't know if I'll make it that long. Might try to talk to DH about being NTNP in June.

Chely May 10th, 2013 12:16 PM

As of now, probably next fall or so...at the earliest. Hope it gets here fast!

HippieLove May 16th, 2013 07:36 AM

February 2014 would possibly be the soonest, but most likely April-May 2014.

MommyBeth May 17th, 2013 08:26 PM

Depending on how things are going around Aug-Oct we might NTNP a little then. TTC is still at least 2 years away.

Kylee08 May 18th, 2013 04:43 AM

Probably sooner than what I thought, I was thinking I would have to wait until January 2014 but now we're aiming for september, yay

MommaHarvey May 18th, 2013 11:40 PM

Ideally April-June of 2014, unless DH has his way. Then we would be NTNP room right now.