JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   Hi ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2632411-hi-ladies.html)

MadMay March 6th, 2013 07:13 PM

Hi ladies

So I have to wait 5 to 6 months from Feb 14 before I can safely conceive due to my uterues having to be stitched up from a cornual pregnancy. So I figured its always nice to have people to talk with that are in similar situation.

My name is Alena I am getting married July 21st this year. I have two step sons and no children of my own. With two ectopic pregnancies one in Dec 2011 and then last month. My Fiancees name is James and I love him to pieces I dont know what I would do without him.

So what are the reasons why you are all waiting to conceive?

Urchin March 7th, 2013 06:55 AM

Re: Hi ladies

Welcome Alena! I am so sorry you've had to go through the pain of two ectopics plus a surgery! Luckily you dont have too long before you can TTC again. I hope you get pregnant fast :)

I'm waiting about a year before we TTC. We had planned to start TTC this summer/fall, but I just got news that I can get a couple of tattoos removed, so no TTC for the next year or so while that process is happening!

Hopefully I can try for baby #2 next Summer!

Enjoy your stay here with us :)

Jessimaaka March 7th, 2013 07:00 AM

Welcome and that is scary! Hope your recovery is speedy and you can start TTCing your rainbow baby soon. We're waiting until I am back to work for a specified period of time so I can maximize my financial mat leave benefits for #2 :)

jojo2bee March 9th, 2013 12:32 AM

Welcome! Im JoLina and still haven't fully decided on when to start ttc but it probably wont be untill next year. I had a c section with my son and want to give it at least a year before being preggers again. Plus I want to enjoy the tiny stages with DS now as much as I can. I so sorry to hear about your losses! I couldn't imagine! I wish you the best when you guys start ttc again and a super sticky bean! I hope you have a very speedy recovery as well!

Xtapolapocet March 13th, 2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo2bee (Post 27178074)
Welcome! Im JoLina and still haven't fully decided on when to start ttc but it probably wont be untill next year. I had a c section with my son and want to give it at least a year before being preggers again. Plus I want to enjoy the tiny stages with DS now as much as I can. I so sorry to hear about your losses! I couldn't imagine! I wish you the best when you guys start ttc again and a super sticky bean! I hope you have a very speedy recovery as well!

I'm in a similar situation as you are! I had a C-Section (Jan. 02, 2013) and I am also wanting to give my body time to recover and repair itself before we start TTC again with #2. I'm not exactly sure when it's safe to start for #2 yet (I have to go back to my OB and ask), but for right now...I am too sleep deprived to even care about having #2 yet. hahaha :D

~ Nicole ~ March 13th, 2013 04:18 PM

Welcome to the board. We will start TTC about the same time as you so hopefully I will see you on the TTC boards as well. Sorry for everything you have been through and I hope this time will be perfect for you.

irishblessing March 13th, 2013 06:22 PM

I'm sorry to hear of your loss and surgery. Hopefully when you start TTC it goes quickly :)

We are waiting mainly just because I don't feel my son is ready to be a big brother. I think I need at least a 3 year gap between him and my next one.