JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   What gives you fever? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2649033-what-gives-you-fever.html)

Urchin May 8th, 2013 05:29 AM

What gives you fever?

What is causing you baby fever?

What is deterring your fever?

What is your fever rate (out of 10)!

Do you think baby fever will cause you to get pregnant sooner than planned?

What is causing you baby fever? The fact that my friends are expecting #3 in July... Seeing how amazing my daughter is, makes me want another..

What is deterring your fever? ...however that being said, her Tasmanian devil-like personality also causing me to question how sane I am to want another.. lol

What is your fever rate (out of 10)! Pretty low. About a 4/10

Do you think baby fever will cause you to get pregnant sooner than planned? Neope. It would be a miracle of God if we got pregnant within this year.

Jessimaaka May 8th, 2013 11:05 AM

Re: What gives you fever?

What is causing you baby fever? friends announcing pregnancies

What is deterring your fever? those babies being born! And a 9 month old that still rarely sleeps longer than 3 hours

What is your fever rate (out of 10)! 8/10

Do you think baby fever will cause you to get pregnant sooner than planned? no, the financial aspects outweigh my want!

irishblessing May 8th, 2013 01:57 PM

What is causing you baby fever? People announcing pregnancies on Facebook, newborn pictures/clothes/items, my friends talking about planning to get pregnant again

What is deterring your fever? Thinking about the actual pregnancy and c-section I would have to endure

What is your fever rate (out of 10)! 8.5

Do you think baby fever will cause you to get pregnant sooner than planned? I'm not sure, that depends when DH gets on board with the idea. He is not into it at the moment.

melaniek85 May 9th, 2013 07:39 AM

What is causing you baby fever? Seeing my son and remembering how much I loved being pregnant. My son is such a good baby (happy, sleeps 11 hours a night) and brings so much joy. Also, pregnant facebook friends and the ladies from my DDC who are pregnant again.

What is deterring your fever? Baby sleeps but I don't, I am so tired all the time and don't know how I'll handle two babies while being so tired. Also, I'm worried about being sick while pregnant and not being able to care for Frankie properly. I'm also afraid I'd be taking away from Frankie and he won't have the attention he needs.

What is your fever rate (out of 10)! 10/10 lol

Do you think baby fever will cause you to get pregnant sooner than planned? Yes! I really think I'll get pregnant on my honeymoon at the end of this month

humnck May 10th, 2013 12:03 PM

What is causing you baby fever? friends having babies

What is deterring your fever? money and the fact that DD2 is just starting to STTN

What is your fever rate (out of 10)! like a 5 right now

Do you think baby fever will cause you to get pregnant sooner than planned? not unless my IUD fails...lol!

Chely May 10th, 2013 12:09 PM

What is causing you baby fever? Well I've wanted kids since I was around 16. Being a mommy has always been one of my biggest dreams ever since I was a little girl. And seeing so many of my friends and soon-to-be relatives (boyfriend's relatives) having babies and settling down...it's getting harder and harder to wait.

Not to mention, taking that pregnancy test a couple nights ago and having it come out negative, and then breaking down about it...really showed me how much I want a baby.

What is deterring your fever? Nothing, really. The only reason we're not actually trying yet is 'cause we're not done with school yet (have a year left 'til we have our degrees) and we can't afford it...and I'd like to enjoy being married for a little bit before becoming a mommy.

What is your fever rate (out of 10)! Probably a 9 or so. An 8 at the lowest.

Do you think baby fever will cause you to get pregnant sooner than planned? I have no idea, honestly. It'll happen when it's meant to happen.