JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   Please read (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2678871-please-read.html)

HippieLove September 14th, 2013 12:18 AM

Please read

So a few things I'd like to for for this board is perhaps have a sticky with our members info, birthdates etc. A subforum or private group like the WTTC grads but maybe "life long members of the WTTC". Where even if you grad you can still post and stay in contact with all the members? I haven't given this a tonne of thought yet, i don't want it to clash with the WTTC Grads but that feels like a whole other board tbh. I know some of the ladies in grads have been together for years and I'd really like to still talk to all of you, even though some of you grad in just a few weeks/months.

I would like to maybe start up a shutterbug game, so once a week a random person is chosen and then that person is this weeks shutterbug. Everyone asks them random questions and requests photos like "local supermarket", "Under your bed", "your loungeroom", "you pulling a silly face" etc and they have to post the pics and answer the questions.

What sort of things would YOU like to see around here?

Social Halfwit September 14th, 2013 01:36 AM

Re: Please read

I like the shutterbug game idea! I love seeing little pieces of everyone's lives and having fun with it.

Irish_Wristwatch September 14th, 2013 05:06 AM

great ideas! Id love a private subforum too, im not super comfortable sharing pics of our family on the main boards anymore, and Id love to show off my kiddos to you all :) When I was WTTC my 3rd son, the group of ladies i was with on here formed a small FB group to keep in touch, we are all still close and chat daily, so id really love to keep something like that up on here with everyone who posts now :)

Shutterbug sounds fun too, ive never played that before but id be in.

steampunk September 14th, 2013 05:43 AM

I like the idea of a subforum of people who were members here but are now TTC, pregnant, etc, so we can still chat. I know several members who are leaving soon and I want to be able to still talk with them!

MommyBeth September 14th, 2013 08:22 AM

I am not as comfortable posting pics and names as I once was, so I think a sub-forum/private group is a good idea. I also think that the shutterbug game sounds fun.

Britt3 September 14th, 2013 08:19 PM

I would agree.. as someone who will be "leaving" soon, but wants to keep in touch with members, it would be nice to have a place to post. :) The games sound fun too!!

AtomicMama September 16th, 2013 11:44 AM

I'm game for anything! My info is probably all over the web by now :lol: And I'll be here for the long haul, too.

HippieLove September 17th, 2013 07:41 PM

Okay thanks for the input guys. I'm going to PM my co-host and get something sorted :)

Urchin September 18th, 2013 09:03 AM

I like your ideas :) I think that they will really help spruce the place up! I've been so tied up with "mod" stuff that I hardly ever get a chance to brainstorm ideas on how to improve things here. Good job!