JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   What are you looking for ward to this fall? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2681714-what-you-looking-for-ward-to-fall.html)

hazeleyes September 26th, 2013 06:35 PM

What are you looking for ward to this fall?

Do you have any big plans?

We are going to San Diego for 9 days for my mom's 60th birthday. I am stoked as I have not been home since June of 2010 :cloud9:

alicenwonderland September 26th, 2013 07:19 PM

Both sons 3rd birthday. Dhs birthday. Cooking thanksgiving dinner.

HippieLove September 26th, 2013 08:16 PM

Re: What are you looking for ward to this fall?

It's Spring here :) I'm just looking forward to the nice days and lots of outside time with the kids :)

Irish_Wristwatch September 27th, 2013 04:16 AM

Will turns 2 next month, so thats exciting!!

Mrs.Julie September 27th, 2013 05:06 AM

My and dh's wedding anniversary in about 2 weeks :wub: going to the fair, and we love Halloween! I'm tinkerbell and dh is hook this year lol with 3 little fairies.

AtomicMama September 27th, 2013 08:23 AM

Apples and cider and sweatshirt weather and bonfires and Halloween activities with the kids. And Thanksgiving!

MissusF September 27th, 2013 08:55 PM

We just moved to a new state about two weeks ago. We are a lot closer to our families now so I am looking forward to seeing them on a regular basis as opposed to a few times a year. I don't have any plans yet for Halloween but I am still excited to dress DD up!

Sawyers_Mommy September 28th, 2013 09:53 PM

Fall is my favorite season!!! I wish it was fall all year around. My favorite part is the leaves on the ground and the cooler weather. Wearing jeans and hoodies, dressing the boys in cute little fall clothes :)

Also can't wait to dress them up for Halloween and we'll be doing DS1's 3rd Birthday the end of November even though his actual bday isn't until Dec 16th we want to have his party a little early since DS2s 1st birthday is just 3wks after Christmas.

Ctrueme1 October 1st, 2013 10:43 AM

I'm running my first half marathon on Mackinaw Island and we are planning on taking our girls trick or treat right after the race. So looking forward to finishing this goal. I have been training for this since June. :smile:

AmiraX4 October 2nd, 2013 11:58 AM

I just love the scene of fall. Its soooo beautiful!! we will do some light travels here and there ( including some nights at the beach ) then in Dec we will be going overseas.

THE angry uterus October 3rd, 2013 06:51 AM

We just came back from our big plans, lol. WE went camping and then to great wolf lodge.

Other then that, I LOVE everything about fall!! The leaves are starting to change here and its soooo pretty. We did color tours (sort of) on our vacation, and now it's October. October brings a well baby doc visit for baby George and then we take him to the allergist at the end of the mo. I'm really really looking forward to that appointment!! Then it will be November and Thanksgiving for those of us in the States. After that our Christmas Parade in my home town (the monday after Thanksgiving or the first monday of December, can't remember which), and then we will be counting down to Christmas!!!