JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   Who is ready for Friday??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2683193-who-ready-for-friday.html)

MommyBeth October 3rd, 2013 06:53 AM

Who is ready for Friday???

Are you ready for Friday? What day this week were you ready for Friday to be tomorrow? Do have any special plans this weekend? Was it a good week or bad week?

Are you ready for Friday?

Raises Hand, screams YES!!!!

What day this week were you ready for Friday to be tomorrow?

Tuesday at noon.

Do you have an special plans this weekend?

Not really special, but I am going to a local consignment half-price sale on Saturday.

Was it a good week or bad week? Why?

It was a bad week. I had a fender bender Monday 6pm. I was less than 5 miles from home. I had driven to Little Rock to take my dad to get blood work done.(My dad is a cancer patient under going chemo.) I wasn't concerned with calling the police, the damage was only cosmetic. Of course, the other person was being dramatic and nasty, so they were called and I was issued a citation for Hazardous driving($150 fine). Tuesday at 11am my Dh had a nearly identical fender bender. Again damage only cosmetic and again the other person was dramatic and nasty. She also had previous damage to her car, which I reported to our insurance company. I am afraid she might try to fraud them and say my dh did that damage. Dh was issued a citation for Failure to yield right of way.($150 fine).

I hope next week is better. I have spent to much time dealing with our insurance company this week.

THE angry uterus October 3rd, 2013 06:58 AM

Re: Who is ready for Friday???

Are you ready for Friday? Nooooo. I have to work! :cry:

What day this week were you ready for Friday to be tomorrow? I'm ready for my work week to be over, but its just getting ready to start. I'm on the next three nights. (I work night shift as an RN)

Do have any special plans this weekend? Was it a good week or bad week? No special plans, just work. It was an awesome week. <3 Not ready for it to end. :)

BriarRose October 3rd, 2013 07:02 AM

I would be saying me, but since I'm furloughed right now, every day is a weekend and I am bored! My house is immaculate though :D

Next Friday is the one i am excited for...flying out to San Diego for 10 days!!!!

alicenwonderland October 3rd, 2013 07:55 AM

I'm ready for Friday! ( but I have to work all weekend) I started feeling ready on Monday lol. Hospital inspectors coupled with wicked pms.

AtomicMama October 3rd, 2013 08:35 AM

I am SO READY for Friday!! Whoop!! It's my day off (I get every other Friday off)! And Saturday I leave for MI for my "Bachelorette" Party :lol:

I was ready for Friday on Monday :lol: It was a ROUGH week with a sick kiddo Monday and Tuesday and then a well child check up for the other kiddo yesterday. And a sick DH today. I'm just done.

Social Halfwit October 3rd, 2013 11:14 AM

Are you ready for Friday? Yes and no.
What day this week were you ready for Friday to be tomorrow? Pretty much the second the last Friday ended
Do have any special plans this weekend? More househunting. I really want to pack a lunch and have a picnic with DF downtown.
Was it a good week or bad week? It was good. Brig started preschool and that made me sad, but it makes me happy to see how much he enjoys it.

THE angry uterus October 3rd, 2013 02:23 PM

Have fun Amy!!

AtomicMama October 4th, 2013 08:42 AM

Thanks, Jamie!!