JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   I guess maybe this is where I belong for now.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2685526-i-guess-maybe-where-i-belong-for-now.html)

cavewoman October 13th, 2013 11:42 AM

I guess maybe this is where I belong for now..

We are waiting on AF to make her PP return still. My son just turned 17 months and nurses A LOT so no period for me yet! I don't want to force him to wean before he's ready. I think we'll work our way into true NTNP as soon as it returns. I've got baby fever recently and DH seems to as well. :)

THE angry uterus October 13th, 2013 01:42 PM

Re: I guess maybe this is where I belong for now..

:welcome:

Irish_Wristwatch October 13th, 2013 05:33 PM

welcome :) i love the picture of your son in your signature, he is adorable!!!

ashj_1218 October 13th, 2013 07:51 PM

Welcome!!

I am major jealous that you got 17+ months period-free! I wanna sign up for that!! But I might just be pissy because I am PMSing and my baby is only 5 months :mad: Lol.

But, back to programming, so glad to have you here! Your son is really beautiful. Those blue eyes are killer. Hope your stay here is fun :)

cavewoman October 13th, 2013 08:52 PM

Thank you ladies! Yeah.. Period free has been pretty darn awesome, but now that we are talking about ttc again its a bummer in a way! Lol

ashj_1218 October 14th, 2013 07:03 PM

I'll swap ya! Lol. If only it were that easy. Hopefully it comes back for you to get on that baby train soon :)

MissusF October 15th, 2013 11:01 AM

Welcome! I'm Melissa and I have one 20 month old daughter. She is also nursing and while I have had a few random periods since she's been born, they are not at all regular and I don't think I'm fertile yet. I am on the fence as to how to handle her nursing. I'm kind of over it and I'd like to be pregnant in December, so who knows!

Urchin October 16th, 2013 07:31 AM

Welcome to the club!
I breastfed my DD until she was 14 months. Even when I was only bfing at night, I still didn't get AF until a month after we had completely stopped bfing!

It was nice... hehe

Enjoy your stay with us!

oceanwaves October 17th, 2013 08:11 PM

Welcome :)

Forget Me Not October 18th, 2013 09:59 AM

hi! Im really new here too! I weaned my youngest at 22 months this summer, i think he would have gone on for another year, but i was really done.
Now we are waiting too, for life to calm down haha!