JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   Favorite part of waiting? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2685585-favorite-part-waiting.html)

May14th2011 October 13th, 2013 07:50 PM

Favorite part of waiting?

I know that waiting usually stinks, but what are your favorite parts?

One mine- Margaritas! I don't have them often, but YUM.

Another is the Sleep I get. I know I won't be sleeping much at all once we have a new baby, so I'm thrilled for the amount I get now. (Even if some nights it's not much.)

ashj_1218 October 13th, 2013 07:55 PM

Re: Favorite part of waiting?

Really, I like the anticipation. I might be stoned for it, but I do not mind waiting. It's fun to look forward to this event and feel excitement over it. I like planning it out in my head over and over (finding out, what I'd buy, how I'd tell people, etc). Plus, I can't rightly imagine four kids right now...the three I have are driving me bananas and I am about to get my first PP period. So that helps the waiting too ;)

MissusF October 15th, 2013 10:57 AM

I am not minding the wait this time. We have sooo much going on right now that if I were to get pregnant it wouldn't be the end of the world, but it certainly wouldn't be ideal timing. I also want to lose some more weight and I would stress about it if I were to get pregnant now. Last time the wait was unbearable, but this time it isn't that bad!

Irish_Wristwatch October 15th, 2013 01:06 PM

i do enjoy the planning part, its fun to have something to look forward too. I like checking out things id like to get for future baby. Like Ashlee, i also couldnt imagine having another one anytime soon, my 3, 3 and under are keeping me very busy

THE angry uterus October 15th, 2013 02:00 PM

Not minding the wait this time either. I just got over another migraine and as I normally think when I have one is "Am I sure I want to get PG again?!" I never get as sick as I do when I have a migraine but still!

Social Halfwit October 15th, 2013 05:14 PM

Well we just bought a hookah to celebrate the new house, so I am enjoying being able to sit and smoke with DF and his friends. I'm going to fight to get some of the vapor stones though so we can still enjoy hookah without the tobacco though!

Twirlbird October 16th, 2013 06:09 PM

I'm torn between baby fever and being OK with waiting. I have 2 under 2, so honestly we cannot do a 3rd financially yet.

Once I'm not breastfeeding, I think I will get to enjoy waiting more with getting to have a life again.

Forget Me Not October 17th, 2013 08:20 AM

No morning sickness.
Not breastfeeding/ back to back pregnant ( the last 6 years have been back to back)
I lost 20 lbs. Need new clothes, but i lost weight. Buying things for me, just because lol.
No one bought my baby stuff for my birthday and Christmas this year!

steampunk October 17th, 2013 08:09 PM

Doing things and going places with my hubby :)