JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   I need your eyes!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2688257-i-need-your-eyes.html)

HippieLove October 25th, 2013 11:01 AM

I need your eyes!!!

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...l#post27759258

:mellow:

ashj_1218 October 25th, 2013 12:54 PM

Re: I need your eyes!!!

I think I see something on the last test. But it might be my eyes playing tricks on me. I'd test again for sure.

Irish_Wristwatch October 25th, 2013 01:46 PM

the last one has a crooked line on it, so i dont know what that means, probably a funky test, i dont see anything on the others though

Sawyers_Mommy October 25th, 2013 05:56 PM

I think I see something on the last two but the very last one does look crooked.

I'd test again in a few days just to be sure! GL

Mrs.Julie October 25th, 2013 07:06 PM

Do you just have a steady stream of weak hcg running through you?!? I mean, gah, I see a line clear as day in the last ones. You know, whatever will be, will be. Yes, waiting looks good on paper and will be easier. But you know you'll be just as happy if its now. Either way is all good so no worries. I would test tomorrow. Should be able to tell for sure then if bf p or n.

HippieLove October 25th, 2013 07:54 PM

Good question, because this is not the first time I've had a light positive test in the last few months.. Perhaps its something unrelated? I swear when I look over the three tests there is a line in each one but the last one is clearer and more pink I think it was the way I held the test that makes the line appear wonky because it was 4am so i wasn't able to use natural light and I kinda bent it in my hand so it wouldn't shadow? I'm out of tests now (its saturday) so I'm gonna just wait until Monday to test again. 48 hours will be enough to prove either way.

BriarRose October 25th, 2013 08:08 PM

I see nothing. You are not pregnant and have to stay here with us. I am having abandonment issues right now... :p

HippieLove October 25th, 2013 08:16 PM

I refuse to leave anyway because I will be living in denial :lol: TOO SOON and I didn't go through hell getting this implanon for no reason :lol:

http://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...7fd834d2a5.jpg

I'm finding myself obsessed blah.

Irish_Wristwatch October 26th, 2013 04:47 AM

im going to go with not pregnant, only because i dont really see any change/progression KWIM the thursday test and todays test look basically the same, and if you were pregnant, id expect to see some something noticeably darker on the most recent test

Sawyers_Mommy October 26th, 2013 07:07 PM

I think today one looks darker and def something there but Idk if i'd call it a positive or not. Maybe you could just go get a blood test and see what level your HCG is to tell if maybe you do have it running through you like the other lady suggested.

ashj_1218 October 26th, 2013 08:23 PM

^^Totally possible. My RE said that some women do and they come to him thinking they have had multiple chemical pregnancies, to find their body is keeping HCG. I forgot what he said they did about it (it wasn't our issue, we had progressive HCG tests showing rise and fall), but he did say it happens.

Someone else on the AIP forum was getting positives from drinking Gatorade!! I've heard the same about Mt. Dew too.

HippieLove October 27th, 2013 05:48 AM

I don't drink either but I do drink a lot of coke zero? Hmm thanks guys hopefully my next lot of sticks show up tomorrow in the mail and give me an answer but I am thinking a doctors appointment is needed.

Urchin October 28th, 2013 06:55 AM

I dont see any lines. I'm pretty bad at seeing faint ones though! Please keep us updated. I will secretly be hoping you stay here with us :) hehe

Peppermint22 October 28th, 2013 07:52 AM

How have you been doing since you got the implanon? I had it for over 3 years, can't say I liked it that much.

humnck October 28th, 2013 09:25 AM

I'm usually pretty good at seeing lines and I don't really see anything. That last test looks like it might be the shadow where the test line would be if it were positive, but it doesn't appear to have color. Of course it could just be the photo angle/lighting. I would definitely get a blood test or talk to the doc at least. I have Mirena and have taken tests a couple of times because of the weird pregnancy symptoms that it has given me.

HippieLove October 28th, 2013 06:17 PM

I woke up today and had a little tmi but dark spotting but I put a pad on and nada since. Tests still haven't arrived and last night I actually leaked a little milk :o I haven't had milk in like 6 months. I don't know if its all implanon related or if its related to something else (not even pregnancy related).

Britt3 October 29th, 2013 09:11 AM

Not trying to give false hopes or anything at all, but before I got my BFP my bbs leaked as well, and I hadn't had milk in 4+ years.
Hoping you get the answer you wish!!!! Are you already late for AF?

BadWolf October 29th, 2013 03:41 PM

I see a little line on the last test. I hope you get whatever outcome you're hoping for!

HippieLove October 29th, 2013 03:57 PM

I want a BFN I really do. I want a baby just not for a year or two. This morning I woke up and my top had wet patches so now they're both leaking. I'm a little worried because after googling I found out its not a normal side effect from the implanon so i'm going to go see a doctor today. Thanks.

MomTo3LittleBoys November 5th, 2013 01:54 AM

soo no baby??