JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   When will you be ttc? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2725961-when-will-you-ttc.html)

Jodimarie July 10th, 2014 07:35 PM

When will you be ttc?

I'm new to this group so i'm sorry if this was asked already! How long until you start trying to conceive?

I'm waiting until December/January if everything goes as planned :D

BriarRose July 10th, 2014 09:59 PM

Re: When will you be ttc?

We're going to discuss TTC come September. It will depend on what kind of job I have been able to find.

taatie10 July 10th, 2014 11:17 PM

I am actually having my Mirena IUD taken out on the 24th.

We had first thought to wait until our DD was 2 years but I want a summer baby so we are going to start earlier

Jodimarie July 10th, 2014 11:51 PM

How exciting!! I cant wait until I can get pregnant again lol I loved it :D I'll probably have another winter baby if I can get pregnant in the spring again lol It doesnt bother me though I would rather be huge during the winter than the hot summer. The only thing that sucks though is if the weather is bad then that wouldnt be good at all lol

Sapphera July 11th, 2014 08:26 AM

We can't really TTC until I get into the fertility clinic..and to do that I have to find a GP (have to have a referral). Because of PCOS, finding a dr that knows anything about it is proving to be difficult... By September, I'll probably just go to a walk-in and see if they'll refer me.

slp2012 July 11th, 2014 11:04 AM

I should wait until March 2015 to try, but if I end up getting my cycles back earlier I might try sooner. I hope to at least be fertile by March!

Ame C July 11th, 2014 12:18 PM

I don't really know for sure. It depends on how quickly I can accomplish some things I want to do before going through another pregnancy. I gotta get my body in tip-top shape... I'm pretty much falling apart and I'm only 26! My last pregnancy was awfully hard on my body. Momma is tore up from the floor up! ;)

I'm hoping sometime between March-May 2015, or earlier!

LUSHaye July 11th, 2014 01:01 PM

The period seems to be getting longer and longer. Things keep coming up with bun's health and it's making me not want another anytime soon (if at all).

melaniek85 July 11th, 2014 04:56 PM

The plan right now is to start ttc somewhere around Sept/Oct 2015. I do not want another winter baby, we had a lot of snow storms around my edd with #2 and it stressed me out. We are till next year because we want a bigger age gap between 2 and 3, 15 months was too close and not something I want to do again.

Jodimarie July 11th, 2014 08:03 PM

Yea I'm hoping to at least be fertile by March too lol right now everything seems to be in hibernation due to breast feeding :)

AmyMcLiz July 12th, 2014 07:23 PM

Whenever my husband is ready, lol. We wanted to at least wait until July, and definitely trying by October. It's up to my husband, really. I'm ready now.

HippieLove July 13th, 2014 08:45 PM

Forever and a day? *maybe* the end of next year but who knows... more so when my DP is ready.

ashley22pa July 16th, 2014 05:48 PM

Like another poster I'm getting my Mirena out this month (the 29th). We planned on waiting until sept. To start trying but think we will right away. I'm getting excited!

Ame C July 16th, 2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashley22pa (Post 28144350)
Like another poster I'm getting my Mirena out this month (the 29th). We planned on waiting until sept. To start trying but think we will right away. I'm getting excited!

Aww, good luck!! FX!! :D

Jodimarie July 17th, 2014 03:31 PM

Ohhhhh how exciting! lol I'm getting a little antsy myself but a few more months!

ashley22pa July 22nd, 2014 06:45 PM

Thanks Ame C, I'll let you all know how it goes! I'd like to start trying next Tues. after the Mirena is out, however if I would happen to get pregnant the first month like last time my due date would be 2 days after my son's due date and I'd likely have another April baby. I want them to have different birthday months, so it's looking like we will wait for August! Like you mentioned, I'd like to get my body in better shape before then, BUT i promised myself I would eat better next pregnancy! (mama ate whatever she wanted last time and gained 45 lbs!:o)