JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Weightloss Buddies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f543-weightloss-buddies/)
-   -   mrsroseblack/caitbeans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f543-weightloss-buddies/1015315-mrsroseblack-caitbeans.html)

caitbeans April 10th, 2008 04:03 AM

Hi!! I'm so happy to be buddies with you!! What are your plans for today?

mrsroseblack April 15th, 2008 07:30 AM

Hey!! :smile: :bluecheer:

Yikes this was five days ago!! Has it been that long?

Well my plans for today.. I have to go grocery shopping. I'm hoping to find some good stuff I don't normally eat and try it out. We are going to paint some more today but I don't really think it's exercise because I'm just using a paintbrush on the trim. I really have got to get back on the elliptical. It's been colder here so I haven't been able to take Jett outside for his walks so I need to be on the elliptical.

I just find that it's not nearly as fun as being outside. I'm at that stage where I have to force myself to do it. I can't wait until I want to exercise and look forward to it. I guess it's all making it a habit.

What about you?

caitbeans April 15th, 2008 11:56 AM

I know what you mean, I used to have to drag myself to the gym. But it is SO therapeatic. I am by myself, without Abby and DF and I don't have to worry about a thing. I wasn't going to go today, but I left clinicals (I am in nursing school) and these girls were just being so catty and b***** and I really couldn't stand it. All they were doing the entire time is talking about another girl- I went to the gym- and I am out of my slump, thank goodness. The gym part comes easy for me, it is the mindless eating that does not.

Are you following some sort of eating plan? I am doing Weight Watchers, but on my own and it is going well so far. I have chucked the scale, and I am going to start weighing myself in every other week, maybe even once a month. I just want a lifestyle change, I don't need to see the pounds fall away for me to be happier and healthier.

Better you painting than me, I have painting, I always start a project and it takes me forever to finish. Where do you think you might be moving to?

Well, I hope you have a good rest of your day- It is gorgeous here- I am going to study and then take Abby to the park for a while. Have a great day!

mrsroseblack April 18th, 2008 11:16 PM

Well we are probably going to wait now until October until our lease is up. We are going to move in the on-base housing. They are townhomes that are about a year old and are really nice... and we won't be spending so much money out of pocket on utilities as we are on this old house.

That's why I don't have many female friends. Women can be so catty. I like to be real, all the time. I don't like pretending to be/be like something I am not.

I don't know what I am following lol. I've been reading Conquer Your Food Addiction and I love it. It's a bit strict so I was trying to merge that with WW and so I'm kinda just doing my own thing. I'm hoping to figure out what I want to do tomorrow after my weigh in so I'm more stable with my plan.

:smile: Hope your week is going well!

caitbeans April 19th, 2008 05:17 PM

Hey! I haven't been around, I've been SO busy- finished up my last week of clincals for this semester, two more exams and I am done. I am trying to find a job as well, so I have tons of interviews at the moment. I've really slacked on eating- I don't know why I am having such a hard time with it, I just sabotage myself with binge eating. That and it has been birthday after birthday (dads was 4-10, mine 4-17, brothers today, DD is 4-27) so April is just a not so great month as far as food goes. Hopefully tomorrow I will be right back on that wagon, and I will get my run in- I am up to 20 minutes. I just don't know why i give up so easily- hopefully tomorrow will be a new day..lol.

mrsroseblack April 19th, 2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Hey! I haven't been around, I've been SO busy- finished up my last week of clincals for this semester, two more exams and I am done. I am trying to find a job as well, so I have tons of interviews at the moment. I've really slacked on eating- I don't know why I am having such a hard time with it, I just sabotage myself with binge eating. That and it has been birthday after birthday (dads was 4-10, mine 4-17, brothers today, DD is 4-27) so April is just a not so great month as far as food goes. Hopefully tomorrow I will be right back on that wagon, and I will get my run in- I am up to 20 minutes. I just don't know why i give up so easily- hopefully tomorrow will be a new day..lol.[/b]
Hang in there! I know it's tough with all the birthdays. If you want to eat what is there, take very small portions so you don't feel guilty/go overboard.

Congratulations on the end of your schooling and good luck with the interviews! That's really exciting! :smile:

I go through those binge times.. I find that I don't post here as often when I'm going through one and I'm usually more busy and don't have as much time to spend with my food journal/weight log.

caitbeans April 20th, 2008 04:30 AM

Yeah, I think I am back onboard today! What are your plans for today? We're headed to church and then I have to work- super exciting. Hopefully I can get a run in, I am up to 20 minutes on C25K, I'm scared but I know I can do it! How is the weather there? The weather is gorgoues here- it feels like spring came over night. All of a sudden its 75, and everything is blooming- I love it! Have any plans for the upcoming week?

mrsroseblack April 20th, 2008 10:37 AM

I just saw that you are in PA! I'm in DE and the weather is about the same. :smile:

We just got back from church and I had a pb&j (ugh I wanted to go out to eat but we couldn't decide what we wanted to eat). We are taking Jett to the park when he wakes up. I think I am going to walk all the way down there and back.

caitbeans April 20th, 2008 05:10 PM

Yes, good old PA. It was SO nice here last week, and I was just too busy to enjoy it, now this week is supposed to be drizzly and cloudly all week, hopefully I will get some good walks in with the dogs. Where are you moving to in October? We are hopefully moving, we will know tomorrow if DF is getting his promotion- if he does hopefully we can get out of my parents house. It is starting to really our a damper on our relationship- my dad and Chris get along fine, they are just both alpha-male type people so there is always a lot of tension- keep your fingers crossed for us!

I did good today, stayed OP, which has been a first in a while, thank goodness- we even went to Rita's and I got Sugar Free italian ice- woohoo! Hope you made it to the park!

caitbeans April 21st, 2008 10:11 AM

I did it!! I ran for 20 minutes! I am just so estatic- I am off to and interview- how is your day so far??? We have chilly drizzly weather here, I was hoping I could get Abby to the park today- hopefully it clears!

mrsroseblack April 23rd, 2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Yes, good old PA. It was SO nice here last week, and I was just too busy to enjoy it, now this week is supposed to be drizzly and cloudly all week, hopefully I will get some good walks in with the dogs. Where are you moving to in October? We are hopefully moving, we will know tomorrow if DF is getting his promotion- if he does hopefully we can get out of my parents house. It is starting to really our a damper on our relationship- my dad and Chris get along fine, they are just both alpha-male type people so there is always a lot of tension- keep your fingers crossed for us!

I did good today, stayed OP, which has been a first in a while, thank goodness- we even went to Rita's and I got Sugar Free italian ice- woohoo! Hope you made it to the park![/b]

We made it to the park in 7 min (It looks so far!!) but it started raining immediately and Josh drove over to pick us up! :(

I think you are only an hour and a half from me!!

Quote:

I did it!! I ran for 20 minutes! I am just so estatic- I am off to and interview- how is your day so far??? We have chilly drizzly weather here, I was hoping I could get Abby to the park today- hopefully it clears![/b]
CONGRATS!! :bluecheer: That's a big feat. I was supposed to go running this morning at 6 but there was just no way. Jett was up about 6 times during the night, MAJOR teething issues right now. It's so hard... :( I really want to run though!

caitbeans April 26th, 2008 04:39 PM

eww- teething. i lucked out with Abby and teeting- honestly one day I woke up and I was like wow- your two year molars are in lol. my next child is going to be a holy terror with teething just you watch. The birthdays are over in this house- thank goodness!! i ate like crap today- but i've evercised everyday- tomorrow i will be more midful of eating. that is so cool that you live so close! what do you live near- any big cities or anything? what are your plans for this next week?? I start my new job on mondays- which I am SO excited about, I heard the money is great here. I only have one more exam on 5/5 so all I have to do is study for that- and then here I come summer! i am so ready for a break!!

mrsroseblack April 28th, 2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

eww- teething. i lucked out with Abby and teeting- honestly one day I woke up and I was like wow- your two year molars are in lol. my next child is going to be a holy terror with teething just you watch. The birthdays are over in this house- thank goodness!! i ate like crap today- but i've evercised everyday- tomorrow i will be more midful of eating. that is so cool that you live so close! what do you live near- any big cities or anything? what are your plans for this next week?? I start my new job on mondays- which I am SO excited about, I heard the money is great here. I only have one more exam on 5/5 so all I have to do is study for that- and then here I come summer! i am so ready for a break!![/b]

I'm in Dover! :smile:

Good thing the birthdays are over! Now you can move on. :P

GL with the new job. That's so exciting! I don't really have any plans except continue with the spring cleaning/purging and putting up all the stuff I want to sell on Ebay/Craigslist. I'm excited to get rid of this stuff and get some money!