JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Weightloss Buddies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f543-weightloss-buddies/)
-   -   ***Weightloss Buddies - start here*** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f543-weightloss-buddies/1352122-weightloss-buddies-start-here.html)

TeresaSuperMama December 13th, 2008 09:31 PM

Okay, we've had some problems with this so thought I'd start a new sticky for it. If you want a buddy start by posting here.

Just post that you'd like a buddy here. Then the next person to come along can be your buddy. So if the person above you does not have a buddy please pm her to see if she wants to be your buddy. If you buddy up please edit your post to say that you have paired up. If you lose your buddy then just post a new reply to this thread saying you are looking for a buddy again. I figure if we do it this way people won't be sitting around waiting for buddies and it'll be easier for you to pair yourself up then for me or Tonya to pick out your buddy for you.

Oh yah, and once you pair up with your buddy start a new thread for you two to post back and forth to each other. You can of course pm back and forth with your buddy too.

sjkduke December 16th, 2008 08:29 PM

I would love to have a buddy!!!!

Just_Marie December 27th, 2008 10:39 PM

I need a buddy!

racheldp December 29th, 2008 04:43 PM

I would like a bubby. Maybe someone can help me stay with it this time.

Max n Meghan's Mom January 14th, 2009 01:02 PM

I need a buddy. It'd be great if there was someone who was also breastfeeding and unable to really diet. Or at least understand that I need the extra calories right now.

Name: Amy
Amount of weight you want to lose: Overall, about 100 pounds. For right now, I'm just focusing on getting exercise and trying not to watch the scale too much.
What kind of program are you doing: I go to the gym Tue, Thu, Sat for Weight training and cardio. Mon, Wed, Fri I exercise at home by walking or doing a video.
What motivates you the most to lose weight: I don't want my son to devolp bad habits.

Wolfmama09 January 18th, 2009 10:52 PM

i need a buddy!
Amount of weight i want to lose: 50 lbs

leeann77845 January 25th, 2009 07:11 PM

I could use a buddy!

I need to lose 20 lbs.

*S.M.S* January 30th, 2009 03:13 AM

i could really use a buddy if anyone is interested PM me
i want to lose at least 30 lbs. i'm 23 and SAHM to my 2 month old. i started out on the right track about 3 weeks ago but then started slacking off. so i thought a budy would be helpful

KadensMom February 28th, 2009 12:56 PM

I would like a buddy. I am wanting to lose around 80-90lbs. I am currently working part time, 1 day a week right now though, doing cleaning.
I'm 24 yrs old, Recently singled mom. Not by choice but for the best as hes got alcohol & drug addictions that seem more important to him. The 80-90lbs is my long term goal. My short term goal I would set as 15lbs.

I'm looking for a buddy who we can keep communication with maybe through JM, or even instant messenger. I say this because I lose interest in losing weight very quickly as I am not really sure where to begin nor do I know the first thing about losing weight. I have 11 walk away the pounds dvds and a tony little gazelle edge trainer. I don't eat junk food, I rarely eat.. when I do its about twice a day sometimes not even that. My weakness is pepsi though. :confused:

If you want to buddy up, I would greatly appreciate a buddy. Just feel free to PM me :waves:

mommy2autisticgirls March 21st, 2009 09:31 PM

Re: ***Weightloss Buddies - start here***

I would love a partner please!
My name is Erin
Weight to lose - 135lbs. (yeah, a whole person);)

Josey May 9th, 2009 12:20 PM

I'm looking for a buddy!! I am looking at losing 25 to 40 pounds of baby weight that I gained with my two children. I need someone to help keep me motivated. I lost 20 pounds last year to get pregnant so I know i can do it, but I need motivation!! lol

sunshyne57 May 10th, 2009 08:06 PM

I would love a weight loss buddy. I lost a bunch of weight after my daughter was born, and kept it off until I got pregnant with my son. I gained about 50lbs with him :o While I've lost some, I haven 't been able to shed the rest (to get back to where I was) and I want to lose an additional 20lbs or so beyond that. So ideally, I would like to lose around 40-50lbs.

Help!! lol

~LoViNmYbOyS~ August 6th, 2009 07:06 AM

I need a buddy! I'm almost 3 months pp and have to lose 31 lbs!

BeckyLouWho September 23rd, 2009 10:50 PM

I need a buddy!!

I have 25 more lbs to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and I have A LOT of toning up to do before my pants will fit again <_<!

FusionGirl November 9th, 2009 01:41 PM

I am looking for a buddy, I would like to lose about 15-20 pounds and I am currently TTC. PM me if you need a buddy too!

blueyedbabii February 11th, 2010 04:27 AM

I'd like a buddy please :)

PoisonGrl21 June 22nd, 2010 02:31 AM

I'd love a weight loss buddy!

MommyHoney July 24th, 2010 12:59 PM

I need a buddy too...no one has mentioned if they have paired up or not, so I'm not sure who to PM about it. :mellow:

I need to loose 50 lbs and I'm ttc #2 at the same time. I'm very friendly and really Ned the support of a buddy, so I guess PM me if you're willing to pair up with me. :)

ldlight August 27th, 2010 03:07 AM

I'd like a buddy and can't pm the person above me because she's pregnant apparently :D !!! YaY congrats :D I want to lose the last 60 lbs of my pregnancy weight ( gained 113) I'm a SAHM and I have Graves disease .. I'd love a weight loss buddy to help keep me motivated to try to lose weight. It will be pretty hard for me with the Graves. :D

Found one :D Thanks

ThatsMumma2U August 28th, 2010 03:25 AM

I want a buddy. I have about 50-60 pounds I am WANTING and TRYING so hard to lose! I'll PM the mom above and let you all know!