JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Widely Spaced Siblings (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f282-widely-spaced-siblings/)
-   -   Did you plan on having widely spaced kids? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f282-widely-spaced-siblings/2233985-did-you-plan-having-widely-spaced-kids.html)

Crystal78 January 30th, 2011 12:41 PM

Did you plan on having widely spaced kids?

Or did it just happen?

Crystal78 January 30th, 2011 12:56 PM

Re: Did you plan on having widely spaced kids?

I thought I was done after Emilio, I got and IUD and was happy with it for years in Nov of 2009 I got it removed and ordered another one to be inserted was scheduled beginning of Feb 2010 to get the new one but forund out I was pregnant at the end of Jan.

I didnt know how much I wanted it until I knew it was happening

P*to*the*ORTIA January 30th, 2011 07:07 PM

We thought we were done after Adrea. I was on depo for 6 years before we finally decided that we wanted another. It took us about 10 months to get pregnant with Ryne. Then when Ryne was 6 months old, we found out we were pregnant with Brin. So I went from one wide gap to a really small gap.

*Tonya* February 4th, 2011 11:05 AM

Abigail definately wasn't planned. My DH and I thought we were done a very long time ago. But, as previously stated, I just didn't know how bad I really wanted another child until I got pregnant!

tatanickel81 February 10th, 2011 06:30 AM

I didn't want such wide gap between babies. Mya is mine from a previous relationship and we met my DH when she was 2. I wanted another baby since she was 3, but DH kept holding out. So they ended up being 8 years apart. Now we plan on having one more when Lily is like 3.

Crystal78 February 18th, 2011 12:46 PM

My youngest DS was 8 when I had my baby girl and I think it was a perfect gap, although I think he did have a little jealousy issue at first.

Sorilla May 2nd, 2011 07:22 PM

They look so happy with their sister! Nice family ;) pic!

ceilidh13 May 10th, 2011 06:11 AM

We married at 19 and thought we'd have 4 before we were 'old and 30' ;) and had our first when I was 24...and I was pregnant with #2 on my 30th birthday. Next one came when I was 34 and the last when I was 38. We're done now! ;)

My boys are 15, 9, 5 and 19 months currently! ;) Although not planned this way I love it...but not the fact that from when the oldest turned 13 to when the youngest turns 18 it's be 18 solid years of TEENAGERS in my house! ;)

I guess I just 'joined' your board! ;)

austlanabmv May 19th, 2011 03:22 AM

I have a 11, 10 , and 8 year old from a previous relationship ...... my 9 month old is from my new relationship w/ 2nd husband ....... funny story i tried to get my tubes tied after my daughter because i knew i didnt want any more with my husband ... but in FL you have to sign the papers a month before you deliver and i had her 4 weeks early ... i was not happy that i couldnt get it done ... but obvious i had no clue what was going to be going on in my lfe 7 years later.... my current husband had no other children