JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Widely Spaced Siblings (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f282-widely-spaced-siblings/)
-   -   Definitely fit in here:) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f282-widely-spaced-siblings/2236320-definitely-fit-here.html)

Kristalmomof4 February 1st, 2011 12:50 PM

Definitely fit in here:)

HEY:) I'm Kristal and new here.. I'm the mommy of a 10yo daughter, 8yo twin boys, and pregnant with baby #4:).. My 1st 3 are from a previous marriage and VERY excited about their new lil sister.. I'm here because I feel like it's the 1st time all over again lol... It's been a completely different experience this time around..

Crystal78 February 2nd, 2011 07:47 PM

Re: Definitely fit in here:)

Hi welcome here!

I totally understand on the feeling of starting over, its hard but totally worth it!

Lyric February 15th, 2011 10:07 AM

Hello! I'm new here too, but think I fit in... my son is 10, from a previous marriage, and I'm pregnant with #2 with my current husband, due in September of this year. My son's HUGELY thrilled to finally be a big brother... it makes me so happy to see him so involved in talking about the pregnancy. We haven't announced to anyone but close family yet, but he keeps begging to tell everyone. :)

I feel like this one will be SO much easier, since my current husband is very family oriented, and we both work from home, and we'll have my son to help out as well.

It's funny, though, just how much it feels like I'm starting over from scratch! I'm on the JM Sept 2011 due date board, but I feel a little on the outside, since it seems like almost everyone there is either young and having their first, or they have other toddlers already.Whereas with us... we've already made it through all that, and are now starting all over again. :) We can't wait!!

Nice to meet you guys, and I look forward to hearing any insight you have into helping widely spaced siblings stay as close as possible, since that's my biggest concern.

Amy

Crystal78 February 18th, 2011 12:40 PM

Amy, I didn't announce to anyone until I was about 18 wks I'm a big girl so I didn't show until almost the end not even to my older kids. We literally did start all over again we had nothing left from the boys and this one was a girl, after 3 boys I had no idea what to do with a girl! But it all comes back plus there are so many more fun things out there for babies now than a few yrs ago!

Lyric February 18th, 2011 07:06 PM

I can imagine the joy of starting again... your family looks adorable. :)

Crystal78 February 18th, 2011 08:23 PM

Thanks! I need to get an updated pic in there!

iCathy February 18th, 2011 08:24 PM

Hi and welcome to JM! This board is very slow, but I peek in sometimes. My DD is 11, my DS is 9 and the baby is 17 months. It has been so easy to take care of Kaden because the older two are such a help. It's like riding a bike, it will come back to you! :)