I need a hug...
I know there are lots of people out there that are much worse off than me, but I feel like I need to vent. Humour me, please.
Here's the low-down:
1) I'm a stay-at-home mom overseeing a home business. I have staff that work for me, so I can't really call myself a work-from-home mom... not now, at least.
2) I'm 8 months pregnant with my second child, a girl that seems to like try to eat my ribs from the inside. OW. This pregnancy has NOT been an easy one.
3) I live in a separate province from my family, and everyone close to me works long hours, so babysitting falls on me pretty much 24/7.
4) I'm married to Mr. Stubborn who started having seizures last October. He had his 3rd one this morning, and still is dragging his feet in getting medication recommendations from his doctor. He's been *seen* by his doctor, but has yet to start taking any meds.
5) We have a geriatric dog that seems to sprout some new medical issue every few weeks. Too bad our vet doesn't offer frequent flyer miles!
6) I'm lonely, stressed, worried, and I NEED A HUG!! :cry:
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:16 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.