JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   WTTC Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f541-wttc-graduates/)
-   -   What is your morning routine? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f541-wttc-graduates/1667534-what-your-morning-routine.html)

♥Ashley♥ August 11th, 2009 08:09 AM

What is your morning routine?

What is the FIRST thing you do?

Do you shower every morning?

Do you put makeup on?

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc)

Do you eat breakfast?

Watch the news, or anything on tv?

Drive to work?

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual?

Stop anywhere on the way?

CandaceDianne August 11th, 2009 08:12 AM

Re: What is your morning routine?

What is the FIRST thing you do? Temp :lol:

Do you shower every morning? Yes

Do you put makeup on? Yes

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) During the summer I just either put my hair in a pony tail or scrunch it to curl. Fall-Spring I straighten it on occassion.

Do you eat breakfast? Yes

Watch the news, or anything on tv? The news...although, its pretty depressing for first thing in the morning.

Drive to work? Yes, 18 miles one way.

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? Business attire

Stop anywhere on the way? Nope, unless I need gas.

ScottishBrit August 11th, 2009 08:17 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Pee, haha.

Do you shower every morning? No every other day.

Do you put makeup on? If I got somewhere.

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) If I have time I blow it out but most of the time I just Difuse It.

Do you eat breakfast? Yes, usually Cereal.

Watch the news, or anything on tv? I watch the new's in the AM to see whats happened over night.

Drive to work? Nope.

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? PJ's, lol. Does that count?

Stop anywhere on the way? Nope.

midnight_starr August 11th, 2009 08:21 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Temp!

Do you shower every morning? Yep!

Do you put makeup on? Only if I am getting out the house..

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) If I am getting out I'll blow dry it then usually pull it up in a pony.. Its too **** hot right now to wear it down!

Do you eat breakfast? Yep!!

Watch the news, or anything on tv? sometimes I put the tv on and just watch the today show or something like that!

Drive to work? Nope :)

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? don't work

Stop anywhere on the way? don't work!

*Mrs.J.2011* August 11th, 2009 08:31 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? shut off my alarm and feed the cats

Do you shower every morning? yes

Do you put makeup on? eh sometimes.. usually just eyeliner and mascara tho

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) usually just throw it up.. lol from the timw I wake up until I leave the house.. its all of 15-20 mins.. no joke

Do you eat breakfast? only on the weekends

Watch the news, or anything on tv? nope

Drive to work? takes about an hour

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? haha soo casual! there are 3 of us and we can wear sweats if we want to

Stop anywhere on the way dunkin donuts..

♥Ashley♥ August 11th, 2009 08:53 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Check my email on my iphone while im still in bed, i do this EVERYDAY! :lol: It gives me a few more minutes to lay there and try and wake myself up!

Do you shower every morning? 99% of the time

Do you put makeup on? Yes, sometimes im just so dang tired though i dont even mess with it

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) I ALWAYS have to blowdry and straighten if i dont my hair is a a poofy curly mess. :lol:

Do you eat breakfast? Never. Out of a whole year i probably eat breakfast 5 times. And those are the times Jason surprises me by making me breakfast and I cant say no to him!!

Watch the news, or anything on tv? Nope I check that stuff online when i get to work!

Drive to work? Yep 15 miles away

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? We can dress however we want. Its so casual here. I do both 50% of the time i dress up 50% i just wear jeans and a top

Stop anywhere on the way? Yes! I stop at QT every morning for a fountain soda!!! ;) I always get squirt though and it is caffeine free so you guys cant yell at me for having a soda every morning for breakfast! :lol:

Adriana's Mommy August 11th, 2009 08:53 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Check my blood sugars

Do you shower every morning? Yes!

Do you put makeup on? Yes

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) No.. I just let it air dry. I don't have that much time in my morning to do my hair.. I'm way to busy..

Do you eat breakfast? Yes.. I have to or I'll pass out.. lol

Watch the news, or anything on tv? Sometimes

Drive to work? Yes

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? I wear scrubs, which is like pajama's.. lol

Stop anywhere on the way? I usually stop and get a coffee, when I'm not pregnant. :)

~*sierra*~ August 11th, 2009 10:23 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? pee

Do you shower every morning? i ususally dont get to that till the afternoon

Do you put makeup on? yes

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) i usually diffuse it curly and put it up or leave it down depending on how it's behaving.

Do you eat breakfast? usually, something small and ALWAYS coffee, instant or moka depending on how much time/energy i have.

Watch the news, or anything on tv? i cant stand tv in the morning, at most i will check email on my iphone or flip on the computer and glance at JM.

Drive to work? nope, dont work.

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? i only dress up to go out in the evenings.

Stop anywhere on the way? dont work.

SandKmommy August 11th, 2009 10:28 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? 9/10 I will go pee as soon as I hear one of the kids

Do you shower every morning? :lol: :lol: :rofl: NO, I'm lucky to shower every day!!

Do you put makeup on? I only wear makeup for "special" occasions I rarely wear it I feel you shouldn't need to wear it

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) pull it back into a messy bun, I dont need to do anything special no reason to

Do you eat breakfast? Some days if I get the chance to

Watch the news, or anything on tv? What evers on Seamus' PBS shows :lol:

Drive to work? I walk down the stairs to work does that count :rofl:

aBookasmommy August 11th, 2009 10:44 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? let my dogs outside, and then generally feed them depending on the time.

Do you shower every morning? sure do

Do you put makeup on? nope I havent wore any make up since...2nd maybe even the 1st trimester!

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) I just blow dry it and leave it. If Im in the mood, which is RARELY Ill straighten it.

Do you eat breakfast? I have to

Watch the news, or anything on tv? nope.

Drive to work? dont work

petalfuzz August 11th, 2009 10:59 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Turn off the alarm, temp when I remember, then listen to the radio and go to the bathroom.

Do you shower every morning? No

Do you put makeup on? Only if I"m going out

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) If I've showered, I let it air dry (curls), if I'm not showering, I usually do a bun or a pony tail.

Do you eat breakfast? Usually just a bananna

Watch the news, or anything on tv? nope!

Drive to work? never--it's funny to think about driving to our basement, tho!

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? work at home, so casual clothes, no working in our underwear!

Stop anywhere on the way? Nope

ImperfectMommy August 11th, 2009 11:08 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Pee

Do you shower every morning? Never. I shower at night.

Do you put makeup on? If I'm going to work (M-F) or if I'm going somewhere on the weekend, yes. If I'm staying in all day I don't bother...

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) I wet down any parts that got all crazy while I slept and then I straighten it.

Do you eat breakfast? I didn't really used to, but I HAVE to while pregnant or it's likely I'll hurt someone. I sometimes wake up at like 5 a.m. because my stomach will start growling. It's insane!

Watch the news, or anything on tv? Sometimes the Weather Channel...

Drive to work? Yup, only about 5 minutes.

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? Business casual. We have to wear dress pants (except when students are gone, then nice jeans are okay), but we don't have to be super fancy or anything...

Never.

~*Bethy*~ August 11th, 2009 11:33 AM

What is the FIRST thing you do? temp!

Do you shower every morning? Evenings after I get home from the barn

Do you put makeup on? If Im going out to lunch with someone yes, running errands, no

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) its spike-alicious baby!

Do you eat breakfast? Does drinking a coke count? If I do its peanutbutter toast

Watch the news, or anything on tv? Kiddo's get their TV in the mornings untill nap time

Drive to work? The barn, yes

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? I can wear jammies if i want!!

Stop anywhere on the way Depends on if I need to get cigarettes and a soda or not, once in a while i hit the starbucks drive thru!

Resi August 11th, 2009 12:41 PM

1. Pee
2. Yes, I shower every morning.
3. I skip make up a lot because I don't have time before work. I look AWFUL without it too.
4. Blow dry & straighten usually. If I have no time I let it air dry.
5. I try to eat breakfast every morning. Usually it's cereal, oatmeal, enlish muffin with almond butter
6. I listen to NPR for news each morning and on the drive home.
7. Yes. I drive to work.
8. Business causual
9. I have been stopping to drop off Oliver at my moms each morning. :mad: It use to be 12 miles to work and then 12 miles home. Now I'm driving 100 miles per day back and forth!

Frozendesire August 11th, 2009 12:49 PM

What is the FIRST thing you do? change/feed Dustin, before I even get out of bed haha. Then go pee and change Curtis.

Do you shower every morning? HAHAHA nope.

Do you put makeup on? Nope

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) Nope.

Do you eat breakfast? Yup! Either scrambled eggs or fibre 1, and a cup of green tea!

Watch the news, or anything on tv? Depends, sometimes cartoons, sometime a morning talk show.

Drive to work? n/a

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? n/a

Stop anywhere on the way? n/a

Oriyan August 11th, 2009 02:05 PM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Feed the baby

Do you shower every morning? Every single day

Do you put makeup on? Yes.

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) Straighten it.

Watch the news, or anything on tv? Yes -- Weather Channel

Drive to work? Yup I do! In traffic and everything.

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? I have to wear scrubs.

Stop anywhere on the way? I am looking forward to coffee again every morning!

Mars August 11th, 2009 03:09 PM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Go downstairs and get Amara's milk packs out of the freezer and put them to thaw.

Do you shower every morning? Yes

Do you put makeup on?
Usually I can only manage a bit of foundation.

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) I just pull it together in a pony tail.

Watch the news, or anything on tv? If DH puts it on then I may watch a bit while bathing Amara.

Drive to work? Yes

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? Business attire

Stop anywhere on the way?Occasionally the gas station or ATM

ShannonMVT August 11th, 2009 04:14 PM

What is the FIRST thing you do? Go pee once I realize Matthew is waking

Do you shower every morning? Nope, if I shower it's in the evening when Dh can watch Matthew.

Do you put makeup on? Not usually unless I go somewhere that day

Do your hair? (Air dry, blow dry, curl, straighten..etc) Um...I brush me hair, and that's it! When I shower, I will blow dry part of the way.

Do you eat breakfast? Yup. :blush: I am spoiled, my Dh still makes me breakfast (got in the habit when Matthew was born) and it helps my day go smoother. I usually have breakfast burrito (egg and sausage) or sometimes pancakes if we have any from when Dh has made a big batch. If Dh didn't make it for me I just have cereal or oatmeal.

Watch the news, or anything on tv? Nope

Drive to work? Nope

If you work, do you have to wear business attire or can you dress casual? I dress "spit up casual" :lol:

Stop anywhere on the way? NA