JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   WTTC Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f541-wttc-graduates/)
-   -   Missing my WTTC ladies... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f541-wttc-graduates/2524300-missing-my-wttc-ladies.html)

Aillidh May 8th, 2012 05:14 AM

Missing my WTTC ladies...

Wow, there's been some awesome BFP's in the last few weeks...

How's everybody doing?

Cassie.S May 8th, 2012 05:36 AM

Re: Missing my WTTC ladies...

I know, I wish everyone would come back and post in grads. Everyone seems to have disappeared. :(

I'm doing great! We had our first appointment and ultrasound last Friday and got to see little peanut's heart beating! :wub: My due date got pushed back a few days to 12/21, but everything looked perfect! Now I just can't wait for this weekend when we tell everyone on Mother's Day!

plan4fate May 8th, 2012 11:41 AM

yay for a heart beat! I'm excited for you Cassie!

I'm here. Watching everyone get their bfp's. I see Shasta got one too.

Aillidh May 8th, 2012 03:37 PM

How exciting, Cassie! So glad everything's going well...When the time comes are you going to find out what you're having?

Wow, congrats to Shasta too :D how awesome!

Cassie.S May 9th, 2012 05:38 AM

Yes, definitely finding out! There's no way I could wait that long. I need to know so I can start planning the nursery and shop for non-neutral clothes. I think that ultrasound will be in July. Can't wait!

Yes, I also saw Shasta posting in the January DDC. She needs to get back over here and post with us! :D

Aillidh May 9th, 2012 06:28 AM

How exciting! July's not even that far away :excited:

HappyHippy May 9th, 2012 08:16 AM

I'm good, currently gonig through AF :( Hoping to concieve at the end of this month.

Aillidh May 9th, 2012 10:56 AM

Hoping you get your BFP!

I'm having brown bleeding/spotting off and on. So I'm not sure if this is AF or IB?

plan4fate May 9th, 2012 11:23 AM

Good luck Jen!

I can't wait to see what you're having Cassie.. do you have a hunch as to what it might be already?

I hope it's IB Nana!!

I'm just waiting on O.... *taps foot impatiently*. I am buying preseed friday.. DH finally caved and is now begging me to go buy it. I guess a cycle sans lube made his stuff hurt (his metal poisoning affects there too). Told him so!

Aillidh May 9th, 2012 06:48 PM

CD1 here! Hopefully next cycle will be better...here we come Feb. DDC :p

I'm really thinking of you, Ashley! Hopefully the preseed will do it's magic ;)

HappyHippy May 9th, 2012 09:31 PM

I'm thinking I'll be in March DDC, hoping so.

Hoping your preseed works great Ashley!

Cassie.S May 10th, 2012 05:35 AM

Aww I'm sorry, Nana. Good luck next cycle!

Good luck, Ashley! The first cycle we used preseed worked for us! Although I think it was mostly because I was screwing up our timing the first several months and when we finally kept BDing later, I think we finally hit the right o time.

I have a feeling we're having a boy. Probably mostly because I have four brothers and just think I'm going to end up with all boys. I guess we'll see! I'll definitely be happy with either.

Aillidh May 10th, 2012 07:15 AM

Aww...little boys...I want a little boy first :wub:

HappyHippy May 10th, 2012 09:38 AM

You never know! I have 4 sisters and 1 brother and I ony have boys, I think we'll end up with 8 boys :)

Aillidh May 10th, 2012 09:41 AM

Lol...we have 8 of each in my family...so i'm just scared either way.

plan4fate May 10th, 2012 10:55 AM

LOL I sooo want a little girl. So does Reme's mom. She's seeing an RE about the best way for her to have another (since it's a tad risky), I think it'd be weird and yet cool for us to be pregnant at the same time and give Reme siblings!

I could not imagine 8 kids, or 16.. or heck even 4. We will be a 3 kid max family, and one of those will only be part time.

Btw Jen (or is it 2n's?), I'm thinking your next will be a girl :)

I'm totally slacking on the timing this month. Seriously, I'm just going to bd from now until I don't feel like it anymore (which usually seems to be about 7 days after a pos opk and pos cm signs). That should about cover me. I don't want to chart, I don't want to care.. I just want to be knocked up!

Plus, if I do it casually now, he'll let me do it with more gusto this fall. rofl :)

He wants us to get pregnant in July.. cause he'll be off work, and that means lots of extra sex for him. Kinda hard to fit in extra when he gets up at 4, leaves for work at 5, gets home at 5, and is asleep by 7:30.

mom2pne May 10th, 2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassie.S (Post 26014056)
I have a feeling we're having a boy. Probably mostly because I have four brothers and just think I'm going to end up with all boys. I guess we'll see! I'll definitely be happy with either.

My dh's dad had 2 boys (my dh and his brother) and his dad's brother had 4 girls. So my dh only has boys so we are all thinking that if my BIL ever had kids he'd have girls.

Also, my sister and 2 of my brothers only have girls. Between them there are 8.

Aillidh May 10th, 2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plan4fate (Post 26015615)
I could not imagine 8 kids, or 16.. or heck even 4. We will be a 3 kid max family, and one of those will only be part time.

LOL, I not only imagined 16 but we lived it! I ADOREEED it. I want a big family so bad. We'll probably grow our family through foster care/adoption and biological kids, as that's what my folks did and it really was awesome for me.