JustMommies Terms of Service
As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay eHarmony $50 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
- a. Ownership of Proprietary Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that eHarmony is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information in connection with the Services and the Site (collectively, “Confidential Information”). eHarmony owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
- b. No Use of Confidential Information. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- c. Other Users’ Information. Other Registered Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any eHarmony or third party proprietary information available via the Services or the Site.
- d. License to Posted Content. By posting information or content to any profile pages or public area of the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to eHarmony an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. From time to time, we may create, test or implement new features or programs on the Site in which you may voluntarily choose to participate, in accordance with the additional terms and conditions of such features or programs. By your voluntary participation in such features or programs, you grant us the rights stated in this subsection in connection with the additional terms and conditions (if any) of such features or programs.
- a. Privacy Statement. For information about the collection and possible use of information and material provided by you, please click on the Privacy link located on the Site. By using the Site or the Services, you are consenting to the terms of eHarmony’s Privacy Statement.
- b. Your Contact Information. Any postings by you of your e-mail address(es), personal website address or profile page you may have on a third party website, or other contact information in your profile or in any other communications you may have with other users, is at your own risk, and eHarmony will not be responsible for any use or abuse of such information by other users.
- c. Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that eHarmony may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend eHarmony’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including the user) is threatened.
- d. Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement or the Privacy Statement, eHarmony reserves the right, but has no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the Services, if in its sole opinion, eHarmony suspects or has reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that eHarmony, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that eHarmony is permitted to make such disclosure.
The Services may contain links to web sites of third-parties, including without limitation, advertisers, which are not under the control of eHarmony, and eHarmony is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such web sites. eHarmony provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that eHarmony endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on such third-party web site. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or sweepstakes sponsors found on or through the Services (including payment and delivery of related goods or services, any personal information or opt-in contact information voluntarily given to advertisers and sweepstake sponsors, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertiser or sweepstakes sponsor. You agree that eHarmony will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, including the sharing of the information you supply to eHarmony with advertisers or sweepstakes sponsors, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services. Please visit our Privacy Statement to learn more about how we use your information.