JustMommies Terms of Service
- a. Controlling Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that California law (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles) will govern this Agreement, the Site and the Services and that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Site or the Services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts in the Central District of California. You acknowledge and agree that any violation of this Agreement may cause eHarmony irreparable harm, and therefore agree that eHarmony will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief in court, including but not limited to temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that eHarmony may have for a breach of this Agreement.
- b. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, which you accept upon registration for the Services, the Privacy Statement located on the Site, and any applicable payment, renewal, Additional Services terms, comprise the entire agreement between you and eHarmony regarding the use of this Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and eHarmony related to your use of this Site or Services (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement). Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the Agreement will survive termination of your registration to the Service. The failure of eHarmony to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Site, please notify eHarmony’s copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit eHarmony to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent, who will respond to all legitimate copyright claims:
Designated Copyright Agent
eHarmony, Inc. (Justmommies.com)
P.O. Box 60157
Pasadena, California 91116
Fax: (626) 578-7765
This Agreement was last revised on November 25, 2008.
Copyright © 2008 eHarmony, Inc. All Rights Reserved.