I’m always looking for something better for my fluff. My Fluff is important to me and my daughter because she can’t use disposables, so I want her fluff to be well taken care of.
I previously has been using a different detergent and from time to time would have some issues, I would see some reviews of a different detergent and just had to try it.
Lulu from Lulu’s on the Fluff Glamour Wash was so gracious to work with me and I was overly excited.
I don’t know Lulu personally, however I feel like I do because we are both constantly in touch with each other for not just to talk about how the review is going, but to talk about anything and honestly Mama’s…I don’t know about you…but I love to work and buy from Mama’s who are down to earth people like ourselves. Lulu is that and above and if I could meet her, I would. Now you ask…is this really part of the review and do you want to know about this? Well, it I think it is important to know because if you are like me, you want to support your work at home mommies, but you want to support the ones who are above “All That”!
Lulu sent me her “Zippity Doo Dah” and “Lavendar Vanilla” Lulu’s in the Fluff. Lulu did let me know up front that I needed to wash at least 3 to 4 times to rid my cloth diapers and guess what Mama’s…your other clothes…or I could soak them.
Do you every buy Fluff or Fluff accessories and because of your addictions (haha) you want them “now”? Lulu sent me the fluff deterent on a Saturday afternoon, do you know that I received the detergent on Monday! I read many rave reviews where other mama’s who ordered her products received them just as quick. This is awesome!!!
I tore into the box and had cloth diapers awaiting for a Glamour Wash soak. I couldn’t decide which one to use, so I had my daughter pick one. She picked Zippity Doo Dah so we start the Glamour Wash soak. I chose to do the overnight hoping that the soak overnight and then washing them once would be enough to rid the previous detergent and my diapers would be brand new again.
We soaked all night and I’m super embarrassed to share the photo of my findings the next morning. I walked in the bathroom and was shocked the water was DIRTY! What? Seriously? I thought my diapers were clean, what in the world. See that YUCK, wouldn’t you be embarrassed also?
After a wonderful Glamour Wash and seeing all that Glamourous YUCK, I threw them in the wash. I was so anxious to see how these were going to come out, seriously kept running down to the basement to see if they were done yet. I felt like a little kid who says on a long trip, “Are we there yet? Are we there yet?” Instead I was saying, “Are they done yet? Are they done yet?” Hehe. Finally they were done!!!
I opened up the washing machine and seriously to my happiness, I smelled fresh diapers and the wonderful scent of Zippity Doo Dah. My diapers (although wet) felt like the inserts were new (like when you just get them and they are so fluffy and soft). I threw them in the dryer and awaited there Glamourous finish. Again finally done. WOW, they are super soft and they have a Glamourous clean look and feel to them. However I knew the final test would be to have Baby B where a diaper and see if it gave the horrible ammonia smell.
Did it pass? What do you think? NO MORE STINK! Woot! Mama’s, I was so happy.
I have a secret to tell you guys too, shhhhh…don’t tell my husband this though, I do not like to wash and fold clothes, but now that I have Lulu’s in the Fluff detergent, I love too. I actually feel like they are clean and my girls love their stuff clean. Especially my 3 year old, Sister E, she smells stuff and says, “Good job Mama, they smell so clean!” LOL. The next thing I have the Glamour Soak was an old carseat cover that we had from when Sister E was little. I previously washed it and could never get all the dirt out, so I was stuck with this thing….we wanted to get rid of it, but who wants a dirty carseat that was really clean dirt (or so I thought). We also did the Glamourous soak all night and mama’s that cover came out sparkling clean. (Sorry no picture, for whatever reason I wasn’t thinking to get one of that, LOL) So needless to say, we are now washing all of our clothes in Lulu’s in the Fluff detergent. Thats right, I said all of our clothes!! Who wouldn’t?
By the way, we have a front loader HE washer and it is compatible for it. And even better, you don’t have to use as much Lulu’s in the Fluff detergent, so it last longer! Gotta love that.
The detergent is made of safe, phosphate free ingredients, which are good for the planet, and is great for kids and adults. Also:
•Comes in several Glamorous “booty” scents – including Naked (for those with sensitivity to fragrance)
•No enzymes or optical brighteners
•Great for sensitive skin
•Easy rinsing formula
•Approved for military use
•Works great on microfiber
•Perfect for cloth diapers
Its a MUST! 🙂
Ok, there are three parts to this Mandatory Entry, and these all must be done in order to do any other entries. So, this mandatory entry is worth 3 entries (that is how much we love our Lulu’s in the Fluff.
- You must be a follower of my blog publicly.
- You must be a fan of Lulu’s in the Fluff Facebook and you need to come back and tell me what your Facebook name is. (Here is the deal, I know there are a lot of cloth diapering and laundry mama’s out there…the giveaway ends on July 1st, but if by July 1st we have not reached 600 fans, it will not end until Lulu’s in the Fluff Facebook fan page has reached 600 members. She currently has 386 and I know my fans can make this happen for Lulu!!
- Last part of the Mandatory entry is head over to Lulu’s in the Fluff and tell me what you would buy if you won.
Place all of the parts to this in one comment and just post that comment three times to get your three entries.
Please this is so necessary, make sure all of your entries includes your email address!!
**Make sure if you are following my blog that you specify what your username is there so I can verify you are following (I have had some issues come up recently). If I can’t verify it the entry will not count. Also whatever it is the you are following for additional entries, make sure to tell me the twitter ID, Facebook ID or whatever it may be as well for the entry to count. If I can’t verify it, it will not count. Thanks! **
- Follow @InTheFluff on twitter
- Follow @CouponMomof2 (Coupon Mommy of 3) on twitter
- Become a fan of Coupon Mommy of 3’s Facebook
- Share this giveaway via Facebook, by clicking share above and telling me where I would find it (you can do this daily for daily entries)
- Subscribe to my email and make sure you confirm it
- Blog about this giveaway, leaving me the link of where to find it (you can do this one daily as well leaving me the link each time for daily entries)
- Tweet this out making sure you include @inthefluff, @couponmomof2, #giveaways, #clothdiapers and the URL for the giveaway (you can do this daily for daily entries) or you can tweet this: “@inthefluff #clothdiapers detergent Review & #giveaways going on @couponmomof2 that Ends 7/01 http://bit.ly/bKlirv“
- Now don’t forget we want Lulu’s in the Fluff Facebook page to reach 600 by July 1st to make sure the giveaway ends on time, so click invite people to join and suggest this page to all your friends and family. For each person you refer and they leave me a message on facebook that they joined her facebook, you will get an entry. Just leave the name in the entry. (So how many ever you referred and they join and leave a message on my facebook that they joined Lulu’s) you can get an entry, so hurry get them friends and family to like Lulu’s facebook.
- Last thing, email this to three of your friends who would benefit with this(guess what we all would, because you don’t have to be cloth diapering mama’s, can you can use this on your everyday clothes, remember that. So, try to be honest) and CC me at [email protected] and tell them about this giveaway giving them the link. (comment here 3 times for doing so)
With this giveaway, you have several ways to win, but you must come back and comment for each of them if you want to be entered for all entries and you can enter up to Thursday, July 1st until 11:59PM EST. I will be checking to make sure that each requirement is done and you will want to make sure you do the mandatory entry to qualify for this giveaway. Please remember that I DO LOOK AT EACH ENTRY and if they are not valid for the giveaway, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THEM. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will then have 48 hours to respond by email or another winner will be drawn.
The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.
Thank you Lulu’s in the Fluff, it was a pleasure to work with you and review your Glamourous Detergent and good luck to my readers!