Ava is back in the hospital.  She’s febrile and tachycardic.  We’re waiting for an ekg to see if we can find a reason for her high heart rate, which is high even when her fever is down.  She’s on feeds and maintenance fluids (D10 H.N. saline).  Blood sugar is good, for once.  Hopefully we can get her fever to stay down, her tachycardia figured out and she can go home within the next day or two.  We are really trying to keep her outpatient as much as possible.

Leave a Reply