This week has just flown by! I love Thursdays because I get to see all your wonderful ideas in the Kids Weekly Co-Op Link Party. If you have a kid friendly activity please link it up below and share what you have been up to. Today I shared 7 Wreath Crafts that were linked up last week. Who knew there were so many creative ways for kids to have fun while making a wreath?
1. Beaded Wreath Christmas Ornaments from Sow Sprout Play
2. Cut Punch Paste Hand Wreath from Lalymom
3. Cardboard Tube and Paper Plate Wreath Craft from Reading Confetti
4. Ribbon Wreath Craft for Kids from Fantastic Fun and Learning
5. Fine Motor Gem Wreath from 3 Dinosaurs
6. Paper Plate Christmas Wreath from Sow Sprout Play
7. Scented Wreath Craft for Kids from My Nearest and Dearest