Here are a few things I’ve been loving lately:
1) If you are tired of Pinterest boards that make you feel depressed, inferior and utterly despondent over the lack of chevron in your home decorating, check out this board. It’s called “My Imaginary Well-Dressed Daughter.” It’s penned by a mother of boys who finds the craziest child fashion photos and turns them into hysterical musings about her imaginary daughter, Quinoa. I read every single pin in one sitting and laughed my ass off.
Here’s a sample:
2) Adam Pally on “The Mindy Project.” “The Mindy Project”, as I’ve already told you, is one of my favorite shows. It’s even better now with the addition of Adam Pally, formerly of one of my other (now defunct) favorite shows, “Happy Endings.”
3) The new cast members of SNL, especially Beck Bennett, the droll, deadpan moderator of those AT&T commercials featuring kindergarten kids.
4) Randomly weird stuff. Like this!
5) Creepy stuff that is true. Heebie Jeebie time!
Basically, these days I love procrastinating……