Topic: Thank You
View Single Post
February 15th, 2005, 09:08 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar
LadyBelle LadyBelle is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 10,125
Call an abortion alternative clinic they are great & might know of a program to help or might can get you in housing.They even help with maternity clothes,baby equipment,& baby clothes.Also Social Services has many programs to help.Your bf & you do not have to be 18 (forgot your age sorry)or married.One of you will have to work at least 30 hours a week.(hugs) it cant hurt to look into these before making the decision.You may find an alternative thats better than bfs house anyway
Reply With Quote