View Single Post
May 20th, 2008, 06:01 PM
follesurtoi's Avatar
follesurtoi follesurtoi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Spring,TX
Posts: 424
Send a message via AIM to follesurtoi
girls I wish you were right, but - I don't know how else to say this so sorry for tmi - I "feel it bubbling out" down there, but it's mostly brown, but a minute ago there was a tinge of bright red. If I didn't have that fading line to nothingness, I'd still have hope, but I've never heard of hcg going down, before going up.

By the way, if I slightly "bear down" just a little, like you do when you - er - well, you know, it's more evident that my cervix is open; I can feel it. I'll still test, but I might wait a few days to let it build up; that way, if I am still pg, I will see a positive.

I never heard back from the doctor, and I'm supposed to go in for a 2nd beta tomorrow morning, should I still go or not? She was at the hospital so she likely never made it back to the office. I think I should go anyway, what do you think?

Faint + 5/14/2008, BFP 5/13/2008, darker line on 5/17/2008, stalk my chart!

Reply With Quote