Topic: Been MIA
View Single Post
May 24th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar
Kobain's Mommy Kobain's Mommy is offline
Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 2,585
To go into Canada now you'll need a passport or the passport card. I live close to the border and plan on taking a trip up there this summer with my friend, she was freaking out at first then remembered I just got my Passport because of the deployment.

made by BAM

Reply With Quote