Topic: Been MIA
View Single Post
May 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM
PlasticFork's Avatar
PlasticFork PlasticFork is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,267
To go into Canada now you'll need a passport or the passport card.[/b]
Actually, I'm pretty darn sure that you don't need a passport when you are a trucker, but I could be wrong. Last time DH went, they would have liked him to have a passport, but they didn't require it, since he was simply entering Canada for his job.

KC, I'm not getting any of your PM's! Something must be going wrong.

Reply With Quote