View Single Post
July 5th, 2008, 04:02 PM
*Lana*'s Avatar
*Lana* *Lana* is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,279
I'm 10dpo and am certain I will be getting AF instead of a BFP this cycle.
After calculating in my head approximately how much my bill from the RE is going to be (since insurance changed and there are no infertility benefits), I decided that it is time for a break--have had 2 ultrasounds the past 2 cycles so it really added up quickly. We didn't have a huge amount of money set aside for this so we need to replenish our money for this.
I think I am going to ask about an IUI for next time--probably in September or end of August (depending on my cycle). My nephew is having surgery in August and my parents (who are here) are flying me back home to help out and be there to support them and I will be gone nearly 3 weeks, so that cycle would definately be out. Despite my travel expenses being covered, I will still have to put money out during the trip.
We have been TTC since February 2007 and the only breaks we have taken were one cycle without clomid while DH was waiting to have a repeat S/A and one cycle when I had a cyst.
I have my review at work in 10 days and hope to get a significant raise because my job duties have drastically changed. Fingers crossed that will happen and we can get back to TTC really quickly.
...And I just got a text from DH and he has a serious job offer out of state--a lot more money, but it's kind of hard to TTC when DH is either at work or asleep, which would happen if he took this job.

Reply With Quote