View Single Post
February 24th, 2005, 03:29 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar
TylerJ1029 TylerJ1029 is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at my desk
Posts: 27,881
you should go to the dr anyway. You can go to planned parenthood. They take alot of differnt kinds of insurance and if you dont have insurance they dont cost that much. If you are not pregnant then they can give you medicine to make AF come so you can at least get back to normal.

Reply With Quote