View Single Post
February 24th, 2005, 04:14 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar
LadyBelle LadyBelle is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 10,125
Originally posted by TylerJ1029@Feb 24 2005, 05:29 PM
you should go to the dr anyway.* You can go to planned parenthood.* They take alot of differnt kinds of insurance and if you dont have insurance they dont cost that much.* If you are not pregnant then they can give you medicine to make AF come so you can at least get back to normal.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree or look up abortion alternatives they do free pg test & offer counciling as well as help with maternity clothes & baby items.They can also steer you to help with housing if you need it.
((HUGS))hope you find out soon not knowing would drive me nuts!!
Reply With Quote