View Single Post
July 7th, 2008, 04:51 PM
tracalyn tracalyn is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Red Lion, PA
Posts: 2,110
Send a message via AIM to tracalyn Send a message via MSN to tracalyn Send a message via Yahoo to tracalyn
I don't post in here much, mostly lurking but I thought I'd update you ladies.

Today was the first RE appt after my loss in May. Everything went well, she agrees that I will be high risk from now on and automatically referred to the Perinatalogist when I get my BFP. She went over what has happened since May, what the OB has done or looked into and asked if we had any questions. Once my OB gets back from vacation later this week, the RE wants me to let her know if the OB has anything extra that I'll need to do ie baby aspirin or blood thinners once I get pregnant again.

She's decided that since I got lucky with my natural cycle, we're going to try that way again first. If I'm not pregnant in a cycle or two, I'll be put back on Clomid with a trigger shot. She's advised that trying sooner is better than later since we're keen to be pregnant we'll be trying on my next cycle, the end of this month/beginning of next.

Wish me luck!

Reply With Quote