View Single Post
October 6th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Brynna's_mommy Brynna's_mommy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 493
Is there anyway you two could take her back sooner than next year?[/b]
No. The last modification states that no changes can be made for 2 years unless the child is in danger. We know that as soon as that 2 year marks hits DH will be getting served to go to court to increase child support. We have decided to keep DSD whenever asked and keep very good documentation and take it to an attorney next year close to the 2 year mark

Reply With Quote