Topic: question
View Single Post
October 14th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Isaeph's Avatar
Isaeph Isaeph is offline
Jennifer the Momma
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boise!
Posts: 16,196
I cried and begged dh to convince him with dd.

For the birth certificate, call or email your office of vital statistics and ask how to get an out-of-hospital birth certificate. Ask soon though, don't wait because some states have a 10 day post birth rule and after that things get difficult. Here in OR though you have a full year. Some states also require some medical papers, but here in OR you only need a person not related to you to sign a notarized paper saying you were pg (man it's easy here!). I didn't go anywhere after the birth, and I don't intend on going anywhere after this one either. The hospital may "force" you to stay, and I've even heard of some states calling yeah, I wouldn't risk it unless there was a medical need.
"Unborn children should be welcomed in life and protected in law." George W. Bush

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.
Reply With Quote