View Single Post
October 18th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a Britax Decathlon and Diplomat. The Decathlon is basically the same seat as the Marathon, but with a few bonus features. This was the first seat that I bought. Later, DH and I purchased a second seat, which was the Diplomat. The Diplomat is a smaller version of the Boulevard (has the true side impact protection). We wanted a smaller car seat, and plan to use it as the primary seat when we have a second child. I am really pleased with both seats. My parents just purchased the Evenflo Triumph Advance. They ordered it on-line and when the opened it up, they realized it was way to big for my mom's compact car. It's a BIG seat. So, we ended up switching seats. My mom now has the Britax Diplomat in her car, and I have the Evenflo Triumph Advance in my car. I actually really like the Triumph. It comes with a cup holder (which you're only supposed to use in the FF position, but which I installed anyway). I think the Triumph is my favorite of the seats. I wish I had paid more attention to it before I spent all the $ on the Britax. Oh well, I love the Britax seats too. All the seats are comfy and safe. I don't think you can go too far wrong with any of the Britax seats or the Evenflo Triumph Advance.

Nolan John turns 2 on 8/28/09
Thank you Jessica for the siggy!