Topic: Question
View Single Post
November 19th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Bellybean09 Bellybean09 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LakeHOOD, WA
Posts: 276
Yeah, I just didn't really think about it at first, I just thought automatically, yes I want the d&c but then when I thought about it, I was thinking maybe I should make sure. Though I am 99 percent positive it will not show a live baby, I just have to make sure before I make that decision. We did see a fetal pole though and everything. I have just heard about all these women with tipped uteruses getting results like that and finding out they were wrong. SO for my own peace of mind I'm getting another one tomorrow before the surgery. Though I've been cramping these last few days so I figure that must be a sign I'm miscarrying. Thanks everyone though. If anything changes I'll let you know!!
Reply With Quote