View Single Post
March 12th, 2009, 05:38 AM
IAMommy's Avatar
IAMommy IAMommy is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,318
I currently see and OB, and I also saw a specialist up until 24 weeks.

I am really praying that you do not miscarry, but if you are wanting to swich to seeing someone else, I would ask other recent mothers about different docs in you area. Or just go for an initial visit with a couple of different Dr/midwives and see how you like them.

Reply With Quote