Topic: Anyone know?
View Single Post
March 31st, 2009, 08:44 PM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar
SarahBethsMommy SarahBethsMommy is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,847
I guess it depends on your state. In mine (Alabama), if mom does not declare a father and he isn't there to sign the birth certificate, she can put the child up for adoption without his approval. However, I think if he really fought it in court, he might be able to get that child back. Perhaps you could just call a lawyer and ask if they can give you that information?

I wish you the best in your decision!

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
Reply With Quote