Topic: Group B Strep
View Single Post
April 8th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar
Sk8ermaiden Sk8ermaiden is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,791
I have read all the same stuff as you, and am considering refusing antibiotics even if I'm positive.

I would say, do every natural remedy you can to get rid of it for your later test, and if you're still pos, then decide what you're more comfortable with.

Considering I am DEATHLY afraid of needles and want to avoid an IV at all costs - I don't even know if I could calm down enough to birth with one in - I think I would be better off watching baby for any symptoms.

Reply With Quote