View Single Post
April 9th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar
Just_Marie Just_Marie is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 28,175
I spoke with the fert clinic today, they're offering me treatment with ER and ET at the beginning of June. I spoke with DH and we decided to delay by a month since I've got a big national conference to attend 2nd week in June across the country, and it also works better to delay workwise for both of us. Tentative schedule, start bcp with 2 AF's from now, so around May 27th for 21 days, baseline u/s, and then start Suprefect injections. My next AF will be approx 3rd week in June and I'll start injects on CD3, ER would be somewhere beginning of July. I'll have firmer dates when I call in with next AF likely around April 28th or so. I don't have the heart to check what kind of EDD I'll have if it works, sigh.

Lucky mother to five!

Reply With Quote