View Single Post
May 27th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL, wow, thats quite a package!

As for OPKs, if the lines were definitely equal in colour then you ovulated otherwise you can get two lines (but not equal, one faint) throughout your cycle with minor surges. LOL...I'm betting you know that though so I am sure your assessment is accurate!
Just keep an eye on your LP. Even though you can ovulate you might not be bavk to full fertility...although I know two women who got pregs at 3mths whilst fully nursing.

And I feel the same with you on age! I just turned 30 and my hubby is 41. TTC doesn't come easy for us (16mths first time, been over 2yrs this time but with inadequate LP). I wanted two children close in age then a third 'in the future' but before 35. Doesn't look like it will be that way if my kids take 3yrs or so to wean and my fertilty suffers for it.

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!