View Single Post
June 10th, 2009, 03:18 AM
HMK's Avatar
HMK HMK is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pinellas, FL
Posts: 733
Ok so I am having an issue. My DH and I have been TTC for about 3 years. A few months ago I was told I probably have Graves Disease. I am going to get tested for it on the 24th. Which could explain the problems we have had concieving. Anyways, I have always wanted to adopt atleast one child. So DH and I have talked about adopting a child. So here is my issue. I know if we adopt, we will adopt from our state of Florida. So I have been looking at the children available on the dcf website. So I have completely fallen in love with an adorable 4 year old little boy. I feel a strong conection to him. SO I finally told DH about him. I suggested that maybe we could adopt before we actually have a bio child, if we can that is. DH said it wasn't a bad idea. But now I think he wants to wait and see if what happens at my doctor appoinment. Which is fine. But how do I tell him that I feel like this little boy should be ours? I have looked at many many children online, this sweet little boy is the only one who really calls out to me.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Reply With Quote