View Single Post
December 15th, 2009, 07:04 PM
TeresaSuperMama TeresaSuperMama is offline
fka teresarunningmommy
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 47,594
This is one thing that I like about seeing a CNM. Mine does well women care as well so I am lucky that she can do my paps too! Maybe you could go to a family practice doctor or a nurse practitioner? I don't know. Perhaps your midwife can give you a referral to somebody?

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
Reply With Quote