View Single Post
January 22nd, 2010, 12:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
UGH! What a day already.

I woke up this morning and noticed that the bambino wasn't doing much moving. After two glasses of juice and putting my feet up he finally wiggled some so I went to work. Then, at work, he still was being finicky so I called my midwife who had me come in. She listened with the doppler and there were really short accelerations, which can happen when something is going on or if they are sleeping. Sooooooo, off for a sono I went. Of course, as soon as I got there and on the table the little stinker started moving all over the place and kicking the probe! They did a biophysical profile just to be on the safe side. He's perfect, measuring at an EDD of 2/14 with an estimated weight of 6lbs 9oz right now. He looks like his brother,with his fat cheeks and long legs. WHAT A RELIEF, but darnit, I'm mad that he's already giving me angina!!!!

I can't wait until I have him so that I can get past this part of the journey (for some reason, the end is more stressful to me than earlier in the pregnancy).