View Single Post
March 6th, 2010, 09:28 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar
BobbityBoo BobbityBoo is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Left Coast
Posts: 816
Well he has since agreed to let me make the decision and he would support whatever I choose. I called the mid-wife yesterday to see if they still have room for me since it has been a month or so since we first met with her. I should hear back by Tuesday.

I'm kind of nervous. I mean I know I want this but I wish DH was more on board to settle some of my nerves. I am such a nerd! I push to get what I want and now I am all nervous nellie about it! =)

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
Reply With Quote