View Single Post
March 7th, 2010, 11:44 AM
rachel.'s Avatar
rachel. rachel. is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 1,345
I'm not wanting to be functional.

Long story short, everyone in my house is sick and we assumed it was an upper respiratory virus. Well, we assumed until the carpenters came to replace our upstairs bathroom floor, and lo and behold, it is covered in toxic black mold. Niiiice.

So, we all have mold poisoning. Go figure I can't deal with anything NORMAL for once.

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies
Reply With Quote