Topic: Question
View Single Post
March 16th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Posts: n/a
I have an appointment in about 2 weeks with an OB/GYN to discuss my symptoms which I'm pretty sure are related to endometriosis. My question is, will an OB/GYN be able to do much or should I just try to get in to see a specialist?

What kind of doctor actually does laproscopies? I'm just wondering if just seeing an OB/GYN is just a waste of time.
Reply With Quote