JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Let's do this!!! (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2444526-lets-do.html)

taterm February 7th, 2012 12:12 AM

Re: Let's do this!!!

30 minutes on the elliptical tonight. It felt great to be working out. Now I need to get to bed.

taterm February 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

Woweee! I did 15minute of Zumba tonight(that is as far as I got :lol: )! And omg! I have only been done for about 30 minutes and I am already super sore!!! Especially around my abs...
I am just following a lady on youtube for now. I don't really want to buy the dvds and then never do it. :lol:

So I am going to start doing the Zumba 6 times a week and going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week.

Wish me luck...well if anyone is actually reading this. :lol:

taterm February 14th, 2012 11:45 AM

Wow this weekend was horrible for me. I ate so bad...
But I lost a pound just doing 15 minutes of Zumba the last 2 nights. :cheer:
I am going to do Zumba and head to the gym today. I can't wait to be able to do 30+ minutes of Zumba without dying! :lol:

taterm February 15th, 2012 12:16 AM

Oh my gosh! I am so sore!!
I was able to do 29 minutes of Zumba tonight! :cheer:
I love that it goes by so quickly b/c it is so much fun! My sister and I laughed our butts off watching each other try to do some of the moves! :lol:

taterm February 15th, 2012 11:50 PM

Woot woot! This is my 4th night doing Zumba! I am so sore, but feel amazing!
Dh did it with me tonight! :lol: It was alot of fun!

I did pretty good eating today also. But at dinner I had 2 dr peppers! :eek: I hope I still burned enough tonight to keep up my weight loss. I would love to be down another lb tomorrow.
I think I am going to take a one night break from the Zumba to let my muscles rest and hit the elliptical tomorrow.

I am going to crack up if dh tells me he is sore tomorrow! I asked if he was tonight and he was all "nah"(me I'm a macho military man who doesn't get sore!--like) :lol: Men...

Anyway I am exhausted so I am off to bed!

taterm February 16th, 2012 10:41 PM

Ouchie ouchie ouchie! So very sore...
I only did 23ish minutes of Zumba tonight.

alleusion March 6th, 2012 08:49 AM

Okay, jumping in here. I started Feb 13th...I joined the local gym. In 3 weeks, I'm down 9 pounds. Unfortunately, I came down with a cold which turned into walking pneumonia. I started taking a body combat class...essentially mixed martial arts made into an hour long cardio and strength class. I've only been twice, both times when I was sick. I'm interested to see how well I do when I'm not hacking up a lung.

I've also started doing the Couch to 5k program...also on hold until I'm better.