Topic: Strep B :(
View Single Post
May 13th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Effervescence's Avatar
Effervescence Effervescence is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,791
Thanks for the advice, and the links. I talked it over with DH and he feels the most comfortable giving her the antibiotic shot at birth, and I support him with that decision. I am going to have the test re-done at the next appointment, but there's a chance we won't have the results back before she's born. I'm eating lots of yogurt, but I was already eating quite a bit daily, so I don't know if it will make a difference.

It's kind of tough, because on one hand I don't want to over-react and give her antibiotics that she doesn't really need, but on the other hand I would hate for her to have any major issues that could have been easily prevented. I guess either way, I feel guilty

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
Reply With Quote