View Single Post
May 27th, 2010, 11:44 AM
BensMom's Avatar
BensMom BensMom is offline
Ephesians 4:29
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Lonestar State
Posts: 50,214
I can't remember which state you're in, but they might be correct. If you've used services from the PS, and your child would've been in K this year if you continued, then yes, you'd be obligated to submit a letter in most states, even if you don't actually begin teaching for another year. I'd check with HSLDA or a lawyer to be sure. Or, take the easy way out and submit a letter just to get them off your back.
Reply With Quote