View Single Post
October 7th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Rachel's Avatar
Admin-Rachel Rachel is offline
Just Rachel
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Taneytown, MD
Posts: 115,728
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I don't know but if one of my step sons was harming my child, I'd call CPS and have them removed from my home. Put in treatment or placed in a foster home. It's neglect, IMO, for your DH to stick his head in the sand and say that you just have to keep the kids separate. His child needs help and if he's not going to act, you MUST!

Is there a child aid hotline you can call? If you can't get out, pregnant and with a small child to care for and unemployed, then perhaps they can help you figure out what you can do.
Reply With Quote